More to come, please come back again!
Join 503 other followers
- 21 Safar Urs of Pir SM Rasheed-ul-Hasan Jeeli-ul-Kaleemi (ra), Hyderabad, India, 1435AH/2013CE September 18, 2022
- 1 Muharram 1444 – Kul Am Wa Antum Bikhayr – Hijri New Year July 28, 2022
- Ramadhan 1443 Journey in Love May 1, 2022
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 21, 2022
- 14th Ramadan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran April 15, 2022
Author Archives: Imam Salim Chishti
Pir SM Rasheed-ul-Hasan Jeeli-ul-Kaleemi (ra)(popularly known as Pir Rasheed) was the shajjada nasheen of the Kaleemi Astana and the Alami Sufi Center in Hyderabad. He was loved by many people around the world and was a Sufi teacher and healer … Continue reading
May this year, and every year greet you in good health. May Allah (swt) shower blessings on you and your families, Insha’Allah!
As-Salaam alaykum wa rahma tu’ala wa barakatu. Eid Mubarak! Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar wa lillah ilhamd!
As salaam alaykum! Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in the … Continue reading
Bayazid Bastami also known as Abu Yazid Bistami or Tayfur Abu Yazid al-Bustami, (804-874 CE) was a Persian Sufi born in Bostam (alternate spelling: Bastam), Iran. The name Bastami means “from the city of Bastam”. Bayazid Bastami had great influence … Continue reading