More to come, please come back again!
- Ramadhan 1443 Journey in Love May 1, 2022
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 21, 2022
- 14th Ramadan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran April 15, 2022
- 10th Ramadan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE April 12, 2022
- Ramadan and Forgiveness – the middle ten days April 10, 2022
Category Archives: Khutbas
As-Salaam alaykum wa rahma tu’ala wa barakatu. Eid Mubarak! Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar wa lillah ilhamd!
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
السلام عليكوم Beloved friends, brothers and sisters – this week we entered the sacred month of Ramadan, insha’allah! Rasool allah (SAW) has said “The first part of Ramadan is a mercy……………” Are we taking advantage of this mercy? Do we … Continue reading
Dear brothers and sisters, this coming Friday night Allah will allow us to enter once again into the sacredness and blessedness of Ramadan Kareem insha’allah. This is one of the times of the year when all Muslims are united in … Continue reading