More to come, please come back again!
Join 502 other followers
- Mawlid Mubarak! October 7, 2022
- 21 Safar Urs of Pir SM Rasheed-ul-Hasan Jeeli-ul-Kaleemi (ra), Hyderabad, India, 1435AH/2013CE September 18, 2022
- 1 Muharram 1444 – Kul Am Wa Antum Bikhayr – Hijri New Year July 28, 2022
- Ramadhan 1443 Journey in Love May 1, 2022
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 21, 2022
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
May this year, and every year greet you in good health. May Allah (swt) shower blessings on you and your families, Insha’Allah!
As-Salaam alaykum wa rahma tu’ala wa barakatu. Eid Mubarak! Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar wa lillah ilhamd!
As salaam alaykum! Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in the … Continue reading
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading