More to come, please come back again!
Join 504 other subscribers
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab I January 22, 2023
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 16, 2023
- Blessings to all on Christmas 2022CE December 25, 2022
- India’s Muslim, multi-faith past in focus through one woman’s quest to combat ‘altered history’ | South China Morning Post December 24, 2022
- 29 Jumada al Awwal Urs Farid Uddin Attar (ra) – Nishapur December 24, 2022
Category Archives: Khutbas
Thinking about and trying to understand meanings of the Glorious Qur’an, which Allah (SWT) has sent down for His slaves to clarify all things and as a Light that He gives to whom He wills among His slaves. Indeed, the … Continue reading
السلام عليكم My dear brothers and sisters. This week we enter the month of Sha’ban, alhamdul’illah. It is a great gift that Allah (swt) has allowed us to again come to this time of the year. And in one month, … Continue reading
(This is part of a Khutbah delivered a few years ago about forgiveness and fasting on the Day of Ashura’a) When the Day of Judgment comes, we will without doubt all desire to steer clear from our sins and wish … Continue reading
السلام عليكم ‘Eid-al-Adha is a day of great joy and celebration, but it is also a day of reflection and introspection. What then is the social message of ‘Eid al-Adha?
PDF file of Khutba for today. Peace and Blessings to all and prayers for the Hajjis may their Hajj be accepted, Insha’Allah.