More to come, please come back again!
- Ramadhan 1443 Journey in Love May 1, 2022
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 21, 2022
- 14th Ramadan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran April 15, 2022
- 10th Ramadan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE April 12, 2022
- Ramadan and Forgiveness – the middle ten days April 10, 2022
Category Archives: Khutbas
السلام عليكم My dear brothers and sisters. This week we enter the month of Sha’ban, alhamdul’illah. It is a great gift that Allah (swt) has allowed us to again come to this time of the year. And in one month, … Continue reading
It is with great reverence, homage and gratitude that I thank Allah (swt) for sending us the Prophet ‘Isa Ruhallah and join in with all other peoples who celebrate his coming to Earth to teach us of the overwhelming compassion … Continue reading
(This is part of a Khutbah delivered a few years ago about forgiveness and fasting on the Day of Ashura’a) When the Day of Judgment comes, we will without doubt all desire to steer clear from our sins and wish … Continue reading
السلام عليكم ‘Eid-al-Adha is a day of great joy and celebration, but it is also a day of reflection and introspection. What then is the social message of ‘Eid al-Adha?
PDF file of Khutba for today. Peace and Blessings to all and prayers for the Hajjis may their Hajj be accepted, Insha’Allah.