Narrated Sa’d: Allah’s Apostle distributed (Zakat) amongst (a group of) people while I was sitting there but Allah’s Apostle left a man whom I thought the best of the lot. I asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah I regard him as a faithful believer.” The Prophet commented: “Or merely a Muslim.” I remained quiet for a while, but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. And then asked Allah’s Apostle, “Why have you left so and so? By Allah! He is a faithful believer.” The Prophet again said, “Or merely a Muslim.” And I could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. Then the Prophet said, “O Sa’d! I give to a person while another is dearer to me, for fear that he might be thrown on his face in the Fire by Allah.”
More to come, please come back again!
Join 509 other subscribers
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE May 9, 2023
- Ramadan 1444 Journey in Love April 21, 2023
- Eid Mubarak! April 21, 2023
- Laylatul Qadr Ramadan 1444 April 13, 2023
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 11, 2023