Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights.”
More to come, please come back again!
Join 504 other subscribers
- 5th February (CE Calendar) Urs Of Inayat Khan, 1926CE, Nizamuddin Basti, Delhi February 2, 2023
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab I January 22, 2023
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 16, 2023
- Blessings to all on Christmas 2022CE December 25, 2022
- India’s Muslim, multi-faith past in focus through one woman’s quest to combat ‘altered history’ | South China Morning Post December 24, 2022