The city of Delhi wrapped in many historical shrines across the town unfolds an epic saga about them. The monuments and mausoleums still stand the test of time offering their testimony through different eras.
More to come, please come back again!
Join 504 other subscribers
- 5th February (CE Calendar) Urs Of Inayat Khan, 1926CE, Nizamuddin Basti, Delhi February 2, 2023
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab I January 22, 2023
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 16, 2023
- Blessings to all on Christmas 2022CE December 25, 2022
- India’s Muslim, multi-faith past in focus through one woman’s quest to combat ‘altered history’ | South China Morning Post December 24, 2022