Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin (R.A.) – Sarwar Sharif : was the eldest son of Khwaja Sahib (Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti) (R.A.) who earned his livelihood by farming in Mandal town. He was a great saint and a scholar as well . After twenty years of Khwaja Sahib. (R.A.) death he died in Sarwar town, some 40 miles away from Ajmer. His Mazar is located near a pond in the town. His Urs is celebrated on the 3rd-5th of Shaban every year with great fervour. He was blessed with five sons. One of his sons, Hazrat Khwaja Hussamuddin was a perfect Sufi. Khwaja Hussamuddin’s grave is at Sanbar Sharif.
More to come, please come back again!
- Ramadhan 1443 Journey in Love May 1, 2022
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 21, 2022
- 14th Ramadan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran April 15, 2022
- 10th Ramadan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE April 12, 2022
- Ramadan and Forgiveness – the middle ten days April 10, 2022