Rana Safvi, a teacher-turned-author on premodern India, seeks to combat misinformation and historical revisionism by offering ‘accessible’ accounts of the country’s complex, oft-misinterpreted history.
More to come, please come back again!
Join 504 other subscribers
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab I January 22, 2023
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 16, 2023
- Blessings to all on Christmas 2022CE December 25, 2022
- India’s Muslim, multi-faith past in focus through one woman’s quest to combat ‘altered history’ | South China Morning Post December 24, 2022
- 29 Jumada al Awwal Urs Farid Uddin Attar (ra) – Nishapur December 24, 2022