Narrated Al-Ma’rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, “I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names.” The Prophet said to me, ‘O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.’ ”
More to come, please come back again!
Join 503 other followers
- 21 Safar Urs of Pir SM Rasheed-ul-Hasan Jeeli-ul-Kaleemi (ra), Hyderabad, India, 1435AH/2013CE September 18, 2022
- 1 Muharram 1444 – Kul Am Wa Antum Bikhayr – Hijri New Year July 28, 2022
- Ramadhan 1443 Journey in Love May 1, 2022
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 21, 2022
- 14th Ramadan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran April 15, 2022