Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was going to help this man (‘Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, “Where are you going?” I replied, “I am going to help that person.” He said, “Go back for I have heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?’ Allah’s Apostle replied, “He surely had the intention to kill his companion.”
More to come, please come back again!
Join 510 other subscribers
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE May 9, 2023
- Ramadan 1444 Journey in Love April 21, 2023
- Eid Mubarak! April 21, 2023
- Laylatul Qadr Ramadan 1444 April 13, 2023
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom April 11, 2023