Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a major Shafi‘i jurist, a Philosopher, a great debater and expert in the principles of doctrine and those of jurisprudence. May Allah shower His blessings upon him.
More to come, please come back again!
Join 504 other subscribers
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab I January 22, 2023
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 16, 2023
- Blessings to all on Christmas 2022CE December 25, 2022
- India’s Muslim, multi-faith past in focus through one woman’s quest to combat ‘altered history’ | South China Morning Post December 24, 2022
- 29 Jumada al Awwal Urs Farid Uddin Attar (ra) – Nishapur December 24, 2022